Executive Recruiting Professionals
Storm Search is a full-service Executive Search Firm that quickly and effectively connects top talent with leading organizations.
We understand that talent is not just a skill set, but an all-encompassing individual that meets and exceeds the expectations with both technical skills and its cultural contributions.
Our Recruiting Specialties
Manufacturing talent is invaluable in allowing for sustained growth to manufacturing organizations across the nation.
Production talent has become invaluable in allowing for sustained growth to manufacturing organizations across the nation.
Storm Staffing – Contract and Temporary Staffing with talent that will fit your requirements and exceed expectations.
Are you looking to quickly find top IT candidates? Speed is key in business—we guarantee to deliver three quality IT professionals within 48 hours.
Storm Search will identify and recruit three highly talented Supply Chain Professionals within 48 hours of kicking off any search.
The discipline of Engineering is extremely broad, and Storm Search meets the challenge of narrowing the engineering niche.
While the Aerospace Industry has experienced an unprecedented market over the past several years, the growth and direction of the industry is quite clear.
Storm Search has extensive healthcare and technology experience, which allows for a rare approach to landing the best talent on the market for you.
Food & Beverage
Storm Search will identify and recruit three highly talented Food & Beverage Professionals within 48 hours of kicking off any search.
Our Proven Six Step Recruiting Process
- Conduct needs analysis conversation with CLIENT discussing search criteria & recruiting approach/tactics
- Gain understanding of CANDIDATE/cultural profile and what type of people best fit client culture Complete examination of professional references.
- Engage CANDIDATES through multitude of approaches aligning client need with fit.
- Complete thorough vetting, matching of preferred CLIENT skill set & personality requirements.
- Guide CANDIDATES through: Offer acceptance, resignation, and on boarding.
- Communicate with CLIENTS & CANDIDATES at 30, 60, 90, 180 days after placement to ensure retention.